1. Hometown and where you currently live
Walnut Creek, CA
Bainbridge Island, WA
2. Stroller Strides member since July 2015.
3.Education - BA in Psychology Minor in Italian
Culinary Arts degree from le Cordon Bleu
5. Childhood Ambition
You know, I remember changing my mind a lot (not too surprising) but there was a stretch I wanted to be a veterinarian. Probably lasted a year.
6. Furthest you've been from home
Either Nepal or Indonesia. Not exactly sure which is further.
7. What has Stroller Strides done for you?
Given me a way to exercise and be healthy that would otherwise feel impossible. I'm thankful for that.
8. Favorite Exercise
"Hi my name is mom" and partner see-saw. (As I like to call it)
9. Three (3) of your favorite things (besides family)
10. Your hobbies (besides Stroller Strides of course)
11. Favorite Movie or TV show
TV: Six Feet Under
Movie: Pride and Prejudice
12. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us.
In 2012-2013 I traveled for 16 months with my husband Adam to over 20 countries.
I can butcher a chicken in 30 seconds!!!