1. Hometown and where you currently live
Literally born in Poulsbo, WA (in a home near Snider Fields) and still here now!
2. Stroller Strides member since July 2016
I finished my Associates and then needed to work full time+ to provide for myself, my husband, and my stepson following a horrible mountain biking accident that left my husband unable to work for some time. I'll finish someday, maybe nursing.
Past: Sr Banker at Bank of America
Current: Stay of home mom
5. Childhood Ambition
World traveler and singer/performer. Also to be the voice of a Disney Princess.
6. Furthest you've been from home:
7. Why did you decide to try out Stroller Strides?
Hollie mentioned it a few times and it was summer which meant I couldn't go on long runs with all my kids home from school, so I skeptically came and have come ever since.
8. What has Stroller Strides done for you?
Kept me consistent in workouts and constantly mixing up muscle groups!
9. Favorite Exercise
Running, push-ups, and burpees (when not pregnant! I hate them right now)
10. Three (3) of your favorite things (besides family)
Thai food, any kind of shopping alone, going new places
11. Your hobbies (besides Stroller Strides of course)
Singing, reading, running, and I used to love creating new recipes until the buzzkill of picky children hit
12. Favorite Movie or TV show
Breaking Bad and Parenthood
13. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us
I wasn't supposed to be able have many kids, we thought having 1 would be a miracle, now I'm due in May with #4.