1. Hometown and where you currently live
Hometown: Chimacum, WA
Currently: Bainbridge Island, WA
2. Stroller Strides member since Aug 2015
BS in Hospitality Management
Licensed Master Esthetician
My first career was in hotel management and I was drawn to it through my love for travel. I love hotels and helping to creating a memorable experience for guests. It didn't take long for me to realize that as much as I enjoyed all those aspects of the industry, selling hotel rooms and meeting space was not for me.
I've been an esthetician for the last 12 years. Skincare is my passion and I'm grateful for the company I work for. Skin Spirit is a leader in the industry and we are constantly striving to provide the best treatments in anti aging and skin health.
5. Childhood Ambition
I probably wanted to be famous, but then realized I'm terrified of public speaking and have no musical capability!!
6. Furthest you've been from home
Australia or Southeast Asia
7. Why did you decide to try out Stroller Strides?
I like exercise and wanted something I could do with Jasper.
8.What has Stroller Strides done for you?
It's given me a community of women who are going through the same ups and downs in life. I love having people to reach out to with questions and new friends to connect with.
9. Favorite Exercise: Skaters
10. Three (3) of your favorite things (besides family)
Food, travel, seeing my oldest and closest girlfriends who are scattered across the country
11. Your hobbies (besides Stroller Strides of course)
Hobbies, what are those!
I used to love to cook, read, and explore different cultures. Those things will come back in time.
12. Favorite Movie or TV show
Sweet Home Alabama
13. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us
I forced myself to skydive to try to get over a fear of flying I developed later in life.