1. Hometown and where you currently live:
I grew up in Baton Rouge, LA and currently live on Bainbridge Island.
2. Stroller Strides member since August 2015.
I graduated from the University of North Texas with a degree in Finance.
I recently became a stay at home mom, but before that I was the VP of Sales and Client Services for an internet marketing company in Seattle.
5. Childhood Ambition:
My childhood ambition was to become a checker at the grocery store. I thought using the scanner and the microphone was AMAZING!
6. Furthest you've been from home - Australia.
7. Why did you decide to try out Stroller Strides?
I didn't know what to do on maternity leave after all the visitors left. I needed to get out of the house, meet other moms and start to take a little time for myself.
8. What has Stroller Strides done for you?
Stroller Strides has made me feel physically better, but more importantly it has given me a community of moms who completely understand, provide advice and encourage me when I need a little push.
9. Favorite Exercise:
Squat jumps. They make me sore every time.
10. Three (3) of your favorite things (besides family):
An amazing restaurant
Hanging out with great friends
Going to a movie
11. Your hobbies (besides Stroller Strides of course):
Traveling --this now means Kitsap County adventures
12. Favorite Movie or TV show:
Game of Thrones
13. Tell us something about yourself that would surprise us:
I decided at 19 years old to drop out of college and move to Dallas, TX with my best friend to run a candy store in the DFW airport. It was a crazy experience, but taught me a valuable lesson about hard work. I ended up meeting my husband in Dallas and going back to school so it all worked out!!